1 River Central
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The Air Conditioning was very poor, just wasting the power consumptions the cleanliness was fair but some plumbing fixture need replacement/repair toilet floor drain was also clogged up. I would stay again in this hostel if at least they should apply equal in house quality, maintenance and operation standard. ”
- 11 May 2014 Conrado Jr Philippines
- “ I have been in this hostel two times during my trip around Philippines. I really like this place because the staff is excellent and very kind. The hostel is safe and it is very clean. It is close to Makati area and 300 meters from the train station. If you are looking for an accomodation in Manila, this is the right one. If I will be back in Manila I will choose this hstel again. ”
- 24 Feb 2014 Manuel Italy
- “ I'm not sure why this hostel had a high rating. It is an average hostel along a loud road. A metro is close by, but it's a long way to anything your want to see. ”
- 29 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA