Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Clean & simple. Worth the money, but it would be GREAT if they provided at least a Brita filer in the kitchen fridge so guests could drink from the tap some instead of constantly buying bottled water to drink. Iceand's water isn't safe on its own. ”
- 13 Apr 2015 April USA
- “ Jack was very helpful. ”
- 22 Oct 2014 Keegan USA
- “ Good location, comfy beds and clean toilets/showers. Kitchen was a bit poor with broken heating plate. ”
- 17 Oct 2014 Lejla Netherlands
- “ We had a great time, great location, pricey as everything is pricey in Iceland, not much interaction with other backpackers there, a bite too quite, but good. ”
- 12 Sep 2014 Diego Canada