Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Ushi and the rest of the staff are wonderful and so helpful. They made the guests feel so welcome. ”
- 30 Sep 2015 Lawrence USA
- “ The hostel is located in a very good spot for going sightseeing in Nagano or other cities nearby. The house is a bit old and mostly made of wood, so the floors can be a bit creaky. The staff was very friendly and there is a nice lounge for guests to hang out. The wi-fi was a bit laggy and stopped working occasionally, but was still usable. Overall, this is a very nice place to stay, even if maybe a bit expensive (I have stayed at places of the same quality but cheaper). ”
- 22 Mar 2015 Anonymous Finland
- “ This is definitely one of the best hostels i`ve ever stayed. Small, very small but with a big heart. Incredibly nice staff and great atmosphere. Would love to go back one day. ”
- 20 Feb 2015 Aljaz Slovenia