Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ One of the best Hostels i came across in Japan because of its cozy vibe and extremely helpful staff. ”
- 13 Jan 2014 Anonymous
- “ Highly recommended. Very easy to access Togakishu and Izuna Kogen ski fields from here. Good day trips! ”
- 06 Jan 2014 Joey Australia
- “ The best hostel I've ever stayed. Extremely friendly/helpful staff, awesome common area, wonderful facilities. Definitely made my Nagano stay a memorial one. ”
- 24 Jun 2013 Anonymous China
- “ It is well run, friendly, hospitable and entertaining. They have a weekly get together with the locals, usually held on Wednesday and this is not to be missed. ”
- 21 May 2013 Maris USA