Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The best hostel I've ever stayed. Extremely friendly/helpful staff, awesome common area, wonderful facilities. Definitely made my Nagano stay a memorial one. ”
- 24 Jun 2013 Anonymous China
- “ It is well run, friendly, hospitable and entertaining. They have a weekly get together with the locals, usually held on Wednesday and this is not to be missed. ”
- 21 May 2013 Maris USA
- “ Not too hard to find. The staff has papers to help you find or do anything in the area. I had a vegan friend with me, and they helped find food (called a few places to ask about certain items) and even cooked with us. Free small breakfast included. The place is clean and just has a good mood to it overall! ”
- 31 Dec 2012 Brian USA
- “ Nice cozy hostel. Orie and her staff are great. ”
- 18 Oct 2012 Anonymous Germany