11th Avenue Hotel & Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was not clean the staff that helped us was slow and un kind. The bed was un clean. The only positive point is the location. ”
- 13 Jul 2017 Leonie Netherlands
- “ Supremely affordable and welll-located for downtown Denver sights. This is not the place for those used to a suburban cocoon but I found it distinctive and charming. The staff was excellent and well-invested in the neighborhood. They suggested fantastic nearby restaurants and amenities. ”
- 01 Feb 2017 Kendall USA
- “ Maybe when you are checking people in and you see the person is larger, you don't put them on the top bunk..not only is it not fun for them to have to climb up the tiny little ladder, but it's not fun for the people sleeping under them when they toss and turn all night (the beds are REALLY noisy when that happens). ”
- 14 Oct 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel left a great impression on me. Good location, great people, things are clean and quiet. I'll plan to stay here again if I ever come back to Denver. ”
- 24 Sep 2016 Samuel USA