11th Hour Cinema Hostel & Apartments
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ You could hear everything through the walls, and the shared bathrooms could use cleaning and air freshener. But overall, it was a good and clean hostel with great location! ”
- 02 Mar 2015 Christoffer Sweden
- “ Free towel, ok kichen, great staffs, but! one toilet+shower for 9people so always in que.. no wifi connection at room.. I needed to go downstairs evertime to check email.. besides that all things were satisfying. ”
- 18 Dec 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ This hostel was in a perfect location, close to everything. It is very fairly priced and unique as well. The staff was very helpful the entire time. The free luggage storage is amazing and they never rush you out. Our bus didn't leave for hours after our checkout and we actually stayed in the cinema room and took a nap for about 3 hours after we'd already checked out. Great place! ”
- 14 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA