11th Hour Cinema Hostel & Apartments
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great value for money hostel well equipped and located: right in city centre with lots of facilities, cafes and pubs. At night is anyway quiet and neighborhood respects silent limit time imposed at 23:00, even at the weekend. From my own experience highly suggested for rooms cleanness (I had a private double room). ”
- 16 Sep 2016 Anonymous Italy
- “ nice place, nice price ”
- 06 Jun 2016 Arturas Lithuania
- “ The kitchen was nice to have too. The shower was big and always hot as well. Overall, it was a good place to stay. ”
- 10 Jan 2016 Ka Hei Hong Kong
- “ My overall stay was really nice..if the WC seat could have been fixed and internet connection was kinda week everywhere in the hostel inspite of them having 3 wifi connections. Besides this i would highly recommend this hostel to everyone. Great location,good environment. Enjoy! ”
- 28 Dec 2015 Akhil India
- “ It's really a great and convenient hostel with supermarket and metro just nearby, and the facilities are complete. And the staff EJ ”
- 17 Dec 2015 YI-YING Taiwan
- “ Everything was great, definitely the place to stay in Budapest. The only thing that could be improved is the wifi signal at the room, but it´s not even a problem cause it works quiet well every where else. thanks for everything we here impressed with your service. wish all the luck to your business... ”
- 08 Dec 2015 Filipe Portugal