11th Hour Cinema Hostel & Apartments
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Unfortunately, our fourth collegue could not attend our trip shortly before our arrival. The staff informed us, that we have to pay his additional full 3 nights even with the information, that it is compulsory to tell such changes 48 hours in advance. Staff informed us, that a reciprocite solution was not possible ("That's not an option") - four lockers in 9-bed room - poor blankets - dorm kitchen had no equipment - most expensive night: 39 € + cheapest: 7€ + near center + coffee all the time ”
- 28 Dec 2016 Wolfgang Austria
- “ Great value for money hostel well equipped and located: right in city centre with lots of facilities, cafes and pubs. At night is anyway quiet and neighborhood respects silent limit time imposed at 23:00, even at the weekend. From my own experience highly suggested for rooms cleanness (I had a private double room). ”
- 16 Sep 2016 Anonymous Italy
- “ nice place, nice price ”
- 06 Jun 2016 Arturas Lithuania