11th Hour Hostel and Cinema
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Through my travels in search of fortune and glory, I have come across many battles in my day. Attacks at sea, marauders, and one horse drawn carraige. Unfortunately, on this journey I had come down with a striking need to find a couch for my devious existance, possibly one which reading is possible. Upon entering the 11th hour hostel, I was overcome with joy and ability I had never known before. I was immediately given the courage to finish my quest. Someday... some.. day.. ”
- 20 Oct 2013 Shawn USA
- “ Easily one of the best hostels ive stayed in. The hostel is centrally located so everything worth seeing is in walking distance. It has a wide range of movies and tv shows to watch on its projector which is perfect after a night out drinking in the nearby pub district. Very clean and very cheap to stay. The best value hostel for the money that I have ever stayed. ”
- 14 Oct 2013 Shawn USA
- “ I had everything I needed: wifi, towel, comfortable bed, power socket, coffe, possibility to print a pdf file, ... and friendly, helpful staff. It was also pleasantly and unexpectantly quiet for s good night of sleep. ”
- 11 Jun 2013 Anonymous Italy
- “ Right where you wanna be in the center of Everything but yet a very quiet Little sanctum. ”
- 16 May 2013 Charlie Sweden
- “ Thanks. Most enjoyable ”
- 01 Jan 2013 Anonymous Israel