11th Hour Hostel and Cinema
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Special congrats for Chris and Mike who were particularly kind and welcoming during my stay! Lot of fun and very helpful staff members as I didn't know my way through the city when I arrived in Budapest, they took good care of me! ”
- 23 May 2014 Anonymous France
- “ Go here, its cool and cheap = perfect for backpacking budgets ”
- 14 May 2014 Leander Denmark
- “ Wow I loved this place. Amazing value for money. I couldn't believe how spacious the rooms were. The staff were friendly, the place was clean. Yes, the movies looked like they had all been downloaded from somewhere fishy, but there were so many to choose from! We often came back and watched a movie after a long day. My friend stayed a few extra nights and paid somewhere between 3-5 euro - it was unreal. Would come back again in the future. ”
- 22 Feb 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ My third time in this hostel, I was in a 8 bed room (number 6). I like: very clean, comfortable bed, lot of space (like an apartment in itself, with a big entrance room with couch and also kitchen with fridge just for that room), bathroom very clean, big comfortable, wifi in the room, very central position. Free coffee, nice staff. I didn't take advantage of the movies (en english), could be a good idea for next time :-) ”
- 18 Dec 2013 Anonymous Italy
- “ Through my travels in search of fortune and glory, I have come across many battles in my day. Attacks at sea, marauders, and one horse drawn carraige. Unfortunately, on this journey I had come down with a striking need to find a couch for my devious existance, possibly one which reading is possible. Upon entering the 11th hour hostel, I was overcome with joy and ability I had never known before. I was immediately given the courage to finish my quest. Someday... some.. day.. ”
- 20 Oct 2013 Shawn USA
- “ Easily one of the best hostels ive stayed in. The hostel is centrally located so everything worth seeing is in walking distance. It has a wide range of movies and tv shows to watch on its projector which is perfect after a night out drinking in the nearby pub district. Very clean and very cheap to stay. The best value hostel for the money that I have ever stayed. ”
- 14 Oct 2013 Shawn USA