13 Lunas Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Not much to say, I loved this place! Wish I could've stayed longer. Nice location, lovely hostel, perfect breakfast. ”
- 30 Mar 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ Wonderful clean and cosy hostel with the best dorm beds a backpacker could wish for!! Clean,soft fleece blankets! zzz Amazing breakfast and great terrace to watch the sunset!! Top hostel!!! ”
- 15 Feb 2013 Anonymous England
- “ Good breakfast! Excellent kitchen. Nice hostel, town not so nice... Whats the difference between atmosphere and character? ”
- 05 Mar 2012 Ross
- “ This place is brand new and absolutely amazing. It's a little pricy for a hostel, but much nicer than hotels I've stayed at for a lot more money. The only thing I could suggest to improve facilities would be to provide towels. Claudio's seafood was delicious! ”
- 03 Feb 2012 Louisa