Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ 6 person dorm has no windows AND the air was 32°c and thick. Bad value fr the money. Bicycles are low quality, better ones to be had in the old town. ”
- 21 Aug 2015 Anonymous Finland
- “ Our room was on a peacefull side of hostel so that was good and we had good night sleep. Room size was good for two person in private double ensuite and the bed was comfortable with clean sheets. We were dissapointed of low level of cleaning. The hostel would be super if they could fix the cleaning part seriosly. Anyway we could still use this hostel again cause it is in good spot of city. ”
- 28 Jul 2015 Jenny Finland
- “ Similar to what other reviewers have noted, on a summer weekend there was a party or an outdoor concert taking place nearby. The hostel has bicycle rent, which, for me, is a plus. ”
- 25 Jul 2015 Anonymous Latvia
- “ Free sauna in the morning! It was great! just ... there was a naked man in the sauna. We had swimming suits, and we went in, anyway. Could you, please, tell the guests to wear swimming suits in sauna, as it is for both male and female guests at the same hours. ”
- 24 Jun 2015 Kaisa Finland
- “ Location and cleanliness is excellent but staff is very bad except cleaning lady. Staff made me really unhappy, it took for that blonde girl to change my bed half a day and she kept my key. She just go there to earn easy money and she doesn't care about her job. ”
- 27 Mar 2015 Anonymous Turkey