Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ nice place between old town and new town ”
- 15 Aug 2013 Anonymous China
- “ The beds were not so soft in the twin room we were staying. Otherwise enjoyable stay. ”
- 08 Mar 2013 Nelli Finland
- “ Hostel is not so far from the Old Town, though you should walk about 15-20 min. very easy to find from the Busiijaam using public transport. our room was situated at mansarda-level, was quite, clean and warm. it really costs it's money, though if you want to feel the unique atmosphere of Tallinn, I recommend to select some hostel in the very heart of Old Town. For one-night stay this hostel is perfect! The staff is english-speaking. ”
- 27 Feb 2013 Yulia Russia