Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The Hostel was at a really good location and easy to find! The rooms were clean and spacious, good toilets/showers. The customer service when checking in wasn't that good, but "rude" customer service is normal in Estonia. Would have wanted a bit more info and at least an idea that they're willing to help if we have any problems. Other than that I don't really have any complaints. Quite noisy outside (loud music) so if you aren't a good sleeper like me, that might be a problem. ”
- 23 Apr 2016 Jessica Finland
- “ The hostel is in a very good location and a very short walk from most places, including the ferry terminal. The rooms are huge and excellent, especially the ensuite that we were in. However, the bathroom did not have hot water after the first day (in peak winters) and even though we complained, nothing was done about it. The front desk also wasn't too helpful about recommending places. ”
- 25 Dec 2015 Anonymous India
- “ 6 person dorm has no windows AND the air was 32°c and thick. Bad value fr the money. Bicycles are low quality, better ones to be had in the old town. ”
- 21 Aug 2015 Anonymous Finland
- “ Our room was on a peacefull side of hostel so that was good and we had good night sleep. Room size was good for two person in private double ensuite and the bed was comfortable with clean sheets. We were dissapointed of low level of cleaning. The hostel would be super if they could fix the cleaning part seriosly. Anyway we could still use this hostel again cause it is in good spot of city. ”
- 28 Jul 2015 Jenny Finland
- “ Similar to what other reviewers have noted, on a summer weekend there was a party or an outdoor concert taking place nearby. The hostel has bicycle rent, which, for me, is a plus. ”
- 25 Jul 2015 Anonymous Latvia