1770 Southern Cross Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The area of the hostel is nice and there is a great BBQ. But to far to walk to the beach and city center. However, this ‘buddhism’ is ridiculous. You can´t lock the dorms, they build on trust, yet the kitchen is locked quite early in the evening. You must not bring own alcohol, because they are fully licensed. Fair enough, but they even forbid to keep alcoholic drinks in your car! There are plenty of lists with rules and everything is restricted. Actually they are no Buddhists but capitalists! ”
- 23 Dec 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ Very nice place. A quite bit from town, but free shuttle was going allmost every hour. Liked our room very much (a doubble). ”
- 27 Oct 2012 Madeleine Sweden
- “ Great Place to stay and they have so much good priced offers for free Time activities ... Little less in Security Rating because they don't use door locks for the rooms but that is Fine because of the "Community thinking" they have there. We would absolutely stay there again!!! ”
- 14 Nov 2011 Claudia