1900 Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is excellent, walking distance to the historic centre. The building is an awesome mansion from the beginning of 20 century, with very high ceilings, elegant, noble, really beautiful. The only problem is constant noise from Lima´s incessant traffic. The first thigh I had to buy were earplugs, otherwise you just can´t sleep. ”
- 21 Jan 2016 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ The staff was great! From the receptioists, to the full time chef. Great people, GOOD FOOD! Securit was excellent. I never had to worr about m things. Lockers were big enough, and plent of them. Comfortable bedding, (down comfortors), and Hot water. Knowledgeable staff, and roof top BBQ! Great prices! reliable internet, ALL AGES. Dont miss out! ”
- 03 Dec 2015 Anthony Mexico
- “ Good hostel, good athmosphere and okay prices. Nice location, far better to be here than Miraflores. The staff were helpfull, and we got a free walking tour aswell, that was high quality and a nice way to meet people. Lots of young people there, would reccomend. ”
- 14 Sep 2015 Anonymous Norway
- “ Some of the staff were discriminatory of english speakers, and told us to take a taxi to the airport, and did not share that there was an option for a bus. One of hte ladies bathrooms were broken for the duration of our stay. The hostel did not sell necessities like a lighter for the stove, and the atmosphere was not set up for making friends. There was little space for luggage in our room, and the location was not very good, it was a crowded, smelly, noisy walk to any tourist sites. ”
- 13 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA