1900 Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ They need more plugs but it is a nice hostel ”
- 28 Dec 2016 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Good location, great atmosphere and the staff was really nice! ”
- 05 Nov 2016 Mario Alejandro Colombia
- “ Very secure, friendly & helpful staff... Free city tour & free 'local' cooking class wi resident chef, Carlos... Great value for money & fun hostel...😎 ”
- 12 Sep 2016 Nancy Scotland
- “ 1900 Backpackers is a fun hostel with a lot of activities (free!). The bar area is nice but the breakfast is extremely poor compared to most hostels, just some bread and jam. The cooking lessons are so fun and authentic. Bathrooms are very old and dirty. ”
- 26 May 2016 Marine Belgium
- “ We really enjoyed staying downtown. We did the hostel tour which was fantastic as well. ”
- 16 May 2016 Anonymous USA