1900 Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very secure, friendly & helpful staff... Free city tour & free 'local' cooking class wi resident chef, Carlos... Great value for money & fun hostel...😎 ”
- 12 Sep 2016 Nancy Scotland
- “ 1900 Backpackers is a fun hostel with a lot of activities (free!). The bar area is nice but the breakfast is extremely poor compared to most hostels, just some bread and jam. The cooking lessons are so fun and authentic. Bathrooms are very old and dirty. ”
- 26 May 2016 Marine Belgium
- “ We really enjoyed staying downtown. We did the hostel tour which was fantastic as well. ”
- 16 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The location is excellent, walking distance to the historic centre. The building is an awesome mansion from the beginning of 20 century, with very high ceilings, elegant, noble, really beautiful. The only problem is constant noise from Lima´s incessant traffic. The first thigh I had to buy were earplugs, otherwise you just can´t sleep. ”
- 21 Jan 2016 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ The staff was great! From the receptioists, to the full time chef. Great people, GOOD FOOD! Securit was excellent. I never had to worr about m things. Lockers were big enough, and plent of them. Comfortable bedding, (down comfortors), and Hot water. Knowledgeable staff, and roof top BBQ! Great prices! reliable internet, ALL AGES. Dont miss out! ”
- 03 Dec 2015 Anthony Mexico