247 London Hostels and Studio Apartments
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hi, I'm very supprise by the quality of what you call "place to say" that I will call plage where pigs sleeps. Even the places pigs sleep are not like this. I will create a FaceBook page to suggest people to not book for this kind of place. This is discusting to lie like this. Put online some picture which is notthing to do with the reality. ”
- 23 Aug 2013 Serge France
- “ have a excellent experience there! the room is great with nice facilities like kitchen seat we can buy food in supermarket to cook our dinner everyday! actually we need to walk 15 mins to the nearest underground tube station called kilburm but we still recommend this hostel to all of you because of the wonderful environment! ”
- 29 May 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ The staff was very hard to get in contact with to check in to the room but my experience after check in was good. The occasional staff visit was somewhat rude and I thought it odd that I couldn't enjoy a beer with dinner because of the no alcohol rule. Definitely not a very social hostel, I found most were there looking for work. Fortunately the beds are clean and there are several kitchens and bathrooms so no shortage. ”
- 25 May 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff made the whole process incredibly easy. The kitchen was great for cooking our food, and having breakfast provided was excellent. Overall it was a great place to crash. ”
- 20 May 2013 Lauren USA