Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really nice! It was my first expirience with hostels (always stay in hotels) - and it was successful! Very clean. Even in 8 bed dorm bathroom was perfectly clean. Nice furniture, very helpful and pleasent staff! Especially a great man with a beard :) Low prices in bar, nice coctails. The breakfast is good enough (vegetables, cheese, ham, muesli, etc). Good location near metro station - its a problem a bit, if you sleep bad) Strongly reccomend! ”
- 02 May 2014 Anonymous Ukraine
- “ This hostel is located right on the Neukolin train station with access to the ring line and the U-bahn 7 which is very convenient for travel. It takes about 30 minutes to get to all the great parts of central Berlin (i.e. Brandenburg Gate). It's located in little Turkey, so there's lots of Turkish food easily found in the area for those that get bored of pretzels and sausages. The breakfast there is 5 euro all you can eat in the hostel. ”
- 30 Jan 2014 Christopher USA
- “ The hostel was convenient to Berlin Schönefeld airport. And right next to the train station. I was a little surprised to see kids and senior citizens staying there, it didn't impact my stay but isn't what you expect to see at a hostel. ”
- 26 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ its nice Hostel..but same to Hotel. ”
- 10 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA