Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The best breakfast! Excellent location! ”
- 25 Jul 2015 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Beds were comfortable, most of the staff were 'don't bother me' types. Internet from Hell! Free for first 12 hours, which is good for at least 2 days. Constantly logging on and logging off was a PITA. I had high regard for Germans and their technical knowlege until this internet joke. Someone in the kitchen needs lessons as to how to cut watermelon. It was cut in such tiny pieces, you barely got a mouthful with each piece. Breakfast was generous for 5 euros. ”
- 18 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The major issue encountered was the lackluster wifi connection that was available. ”
- 04 Jul 2015 Michelle USA