2W Cafe & Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ lovely place and lovely staff ”
- 21 Jan 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Great place to stay and staff were very helpful with any questions I had plus booking day trips and giving tips. Wifi worked on and off but I think that would be the only thing negative I could say. All in all I would recommend it! ”
- 25 Dec 2014 Jenna USA
- “ Location is great to get to the pier. Far from the airport though (opposite end) and a bit of a trek to a beach. Quiet area - good if you need some sleep and to get up early the next day. In my opinion, if you go to Phuket, find something closer to the beaches vs. Phuket Town - there's NOTHING to do in that area. ”
- 24 Dec 2014 Laura Canada
- “ Simple and calm hostel in a good location in Phuket Town. The staff are very firendly. The room is small and hot, but the ar conditioning was working very well. The coletive bathrooms are in good conditions. ”
- 02 Nov 2014 Vitor Brazil
- “ We booked 2 nights but ended up staying 4 nights. Really good, modern and beautiful facilities. Calm and quite location and atmosphere. Extremely safe. Wi-fi works perfectly everywhere. Clean place and bathrooms. However, the staff barely speaks English and it's not helpful at all. Suggestion: it would be a good distinctive marker if you'd include breakfast or/and towels :)! ”
- 05 Aug 2014 Anonymous Portugal