2W Cafe & Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ lovely place and lovely staff ”
- 21 Jan 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Great place to stay and staff were very helpful with any questions I had plus booking day trips and giving tips. Wifi worked on and off but I think that would be the only thing negative I could say. All in all I would recommend it! ”
- 25 Dec 2014 Jenna USA
- “ Simple and calm hostel in a good location in Phuket Town. The staff are very firendly. The room is small and hot, but the ar conditioning was working very well. The coletive bathrooms are in good conditions. ”
- 02 Nov 2014 Vitor Brazil
- “ We booked 2 nights but ended up staying 4 nights. Really good, modern and beautiful facilities. Calm and quite location and atmosphere. Extremely safe. Wi-fi works perfectly everywhere. Clean place and bathrooms. However, the staff barely speaks English and it's not helpful at all. Suggestion: it would be a good distinctive marker if you'd include breakfast or/and towels :)! ”
- 05 Aug 2014 Anonymous Portugal
- “ Very nice and clean! Great value for money close to harbour so good if you plan on going to phi phi islands! Not the best location if you want to party though ”
- 29 Jun 2014 megan Canada
- “ Was a very cute, trendy place to stay. The staff were wonderful! ”
- 14 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA