2W Cafe & Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We booked 2 nights but ended up staying 4 nights. Really good, modern and beautiful facilities. Calm and quite location and atmosphere. Extremely safe. Wi-fi works perfectly everywhere. Clean place and bathrooms. However, the staff barely speaks English and it's not helpful at all. Suggestion: it would be a good distinctive marker if you'd include breakfast or/and towels :)! ”
- 05 Aug 2014 Anonymous Portugal
- “ Very nice and clean! Great value for money close to harbour so good if you plan on going to phi phi islands! Not the best location if you want to party though ”
- 29 Jun 2014 megan Canada
- “ Was a very cute, trendy place to stay. The staff were wonderful! ”
- 14 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ There is only English speaking staff available during the day (from 8 am) which caused some confusion when I wanted to have breakfast at 7.30 to catch my ferry. When the staff arrived though they offered me complementary tea and toast. Rooms look great, nice shower, balcony etc. ”
- 14 May 2014 Johanne Netherlands
“ Excellent hostel in Phuket Town. We had a private double with air conditioning. Very secure, as it requires key card entry to go upstairs to the dorms. Very clean, beds are comfortable. We had a patio overlooking the Main Street. Very very nice for a hostel. Really enjoyed the staff. Can hear some of the street noises, but it isn't bad. There is also a nice book exchange and a cool videogame lounge downstairs. Highly recommended to other travelers. ”
Hi Amanda ! Thank you so much for your stay, it was awesome to have you guys with us. Hope we can have a chance to serve you again in the future ;) Thank you 2W Team
- 28 Mar 2014 Amanda USA