2kronor Hostel - Old Town
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Check in times were a bit awkward and I thought it was a huge shame you did not have somewhere safer to store luggage before check in and after check out. Since the hours for check in and out are so restricted that would really have helped. ”
- 08 Aug 2013 Karin Sweden
- “ Very helpful and nice rooms with a friendly atmosphere. Could not recommend it more highly. ”
- 25 Jul 2013 Richard England
- “ Excellent location, good security but easy to access your room at the same time. Would be nice to have staff support longer rather than two hour blocks during the day. ”
- 29 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I only stayed a couple of nights, but it served my purposes perfectly. Only met one person of the staff briefly, but she was really nice. The toilets weren't spotless, but they were clean enough. I enjoyed some time in the evening reading at one of the tables in the nice lobby. The best thing was really the price and the location, so I might stay there again when I'm back in Stockholm. ”
- 13 Jun 2013 Renata Portugal
- “ Okay, the hostel is on a very well location, the staff is really excellent and helpful but.. 2 problems at least : the first is there's only 2 toilets, it is really poor in comfort and clearlyness... Last (but not least), the reception is just open between 9-11am and 15-18pm. You just have a code, even changed every week, to keep your staff, and your security. Every one who sees the code could enter, even in your room, like in my case. So a no-customer stole many of my staff a night... ”
- 28 Mar 2013 Louis France
- “ Very nice hostel, perfect location, nice staff, kitchen well equipped. Only 2 toilets, was alright though because it`s a very small hostel. Felt very at home. Only downside was that I couldn`t open the window in my room. ”
- 10 Mar 2013 Anonymous Germany