2kronor Hostel - Vasastan
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ In general a good experience. Relatively nice facilities and clean. Nice and friendly staff. Awesome location. The electricity in my dorm (and apparently in another as well) did not function and there was only outlets in one place behind a bed, which is very inconvenient when you need to charge your phone. You can hear everything through the walls so if the other guests are loud that could be a problem. ”
- 06 May 2015 Anonymous Finland
- “ There was a very strong smell of food coming into the room through ventilation system that was extreamly loud. In the evening it was a strong smell of cabbige and early hours of the morning the smell of fried rggs. Toilet door lock was not functioning well and got stuck. That is a bit unpleasent late at night. Other than that, my stay was ok. ”
- 04 Feb 2015 Anonymous Finland
- “ My new favorite hostel in the Europe ;o) ”
- 21 Dec 2014 Veronika Czech Republic
- “ Clean rooms, helpful staff, great location. ”
- 01 Dec 2014 Alexandra USA
- “ I like the atmosphere! Small and historical building, nice interior, very nice international guests and very helpful stuff! Some people write about noise - not, it's ok for the city, use ear plugs if you want! But: the kitchen and toilets room cleaned very poor, don't feel comfortable don't feel secure - luggage room are not near reception and reception working not all the day + you have to pay for bed sheet extra ”
- 26 Aug 2014 Valeriia Russia
- “ Overall a good place to stay. Nice and helpful staff, quiet room and clean room, accessorized kitchen, clean bathroom and showers. The presence of washing machines and a luggage room with a security keycard are also a plus. The only dowsides in my opinion are the location, a little more distant than others form the center, and the reception open times; the luggage room halps alleviating the former discomfort though, since you can just leave everything there and take a walk while waiting. ”
- 15 Aug 2014 Anonymous Italy