2kronor Hostel - Vasastan
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I like the atmosphere! Small and historical building, nice interior, very nice international guests and very helpful stuff! Some people write about noise - not, it's ok for the city, use ear plugs if you want! But: the kitchen and toilets room cleaned very poor, don't feel comfortable don't feel secure - luggage room are not near reception and reception working not all the day + you have to pay for bed sheet extra ”
- 26 Aug 2014 Valeriia Russia
- “ Overall a good place to stay. Nice and helpful staff, quiet room and clean room, accessorized kitchen, clean bathroom and showers. The presence of washing machines and a luggage room with a security keycard are also a plus. The only dowsides in my opinion are the location, a little more distant than others form the center, and the reception open times; the luggage room halps alleviating the former discomfort though, since you can just leave everything there and take a walk while waiting. ”
- 15 Aug 2014 Anonymous Italy
- “ it's a little bit far from the spots in Stockholm. Althought there are many beautiful parks around, I don't think it worth a long time visiting. I prefer walking around the city, so the location may feel good for those who decide to go to different places by public transportation. ”
- 12 Oct 2013 ZHONGZHE China