2kronor Hostel - Vasastan
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ There was a very strong smell of food coming into the room through ventilation system that was extreamly loud. In the evening it was a strong smell of cabbige and early hours of the morning the smell of fried rggs. Toilet door lock was not functioning well and got stuck. That is a bit unpleasent late at night. Other than that, my stay was ok. ”
- 04 Feb 2015 Anonymous Finland
- “ My new favorite hostel in the Europe ;o) ”
- 21 Dec 2014 Veronika Czech Republic
- “ Clean rooms, helpful staff, great location. ”
- 01 Dec 2014 Alexandra USA
- “ I like the atmosphere! Small and historical building, nice interior, very nice international guests and very helpful stuff! Some people write about noise - not, it's ok for the city, use ear plugs if you want! But: the kitchen and toilets room cleaned very poor, don't feel comfortable don't feel secure - luggage room are not near reception and reception working not all the day + you have to pay for bed sheet extra ”
- 26 Aug 2014 Valeriia Russia
- “ Overall a good place to stay. Nice and helpful staff, quiet room and clean room, accessorized kitchen, clean bathroom and showers. The presence of washing machines and a luggage room with a security keycard are also a plus. The only dowsides in my opinion are the location, a little more distant than others form the center, and the reception open times; the luggage room halps alleviating the former discomfort though, since you can just leave everything there and take a walk while waiting. ”
- 15 Aug 2014 Anonymous Italy