2kronor Hostel - Vasastan
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Bed sheet are mandatory (if you have not yours, you will pay 70kr), and sleeping bag is forbidden ”
- 01 Sep 2016 Anonymous France
- “ This hostel was an excellent upgrade from the first one that I stayed at and it was the same price. I stayed in a private 2-bed room with my brother. The room was large enough to store all of our luggage. It had skylights that we kept open most of the day and kept the room pretty cool. There is a nice clean full sized kitchen in the basement with a nice lounge area. Everyone we met was very friendly. Bathrooms and showers were clean and comfortable. The location is perfect. ”
- 23 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Quite, clean beautiful hostel with a kitchen and many bathrooms. THANKS ”
- 29 Jan 2016 Felix Austria
- “ We had a great time at 2Kronor. The hostel is super pretty, calm, clean and has a lot of facilities (showers, kitchen, lockers, washer/dryer). The staff was helpful, although they were there for 6 specific hours during the day, which we are not used to. The atmosphere was okay; there was a common room where everybody hung out, but we felt that is was a hostel for people 25+/yo. The location was okay, near metro and shops, but not near the historic center, nor the trendy neighbourhood. ”
- 04 Dec 2015 Anonymous Canada