Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ from my point of view 2nigh Hostel has amazing location,is very close to the Parliament and center,great place to start and end your Danube strolls,also easily accessible from everywhere and to every major touristic site either by tram or foot.Expect friendly staff,nice atmosphere,private wood big locker provided,very good and cheap fast food down stairs,supermarket across,safe area and very good value for money.I strongly recommend it to anyone visiting Budapest.I will return! ”
- 04 Jul 2015 Anonymous Romania
- “ I had a really good time! ”
- 29 Jun 2015 Manon Netherlands
- “ Great location, walking distance to many places of attraction. Nice staff, they try to make your stay as easy and comfy as possible. I totally recommend staying there! ”
- 23 Sep 2014 Magda Poland
- “ No air conditioning as posted in hostelworld.com ; our room is right at the public room and dinning room, we can hear all noises and sounds from there ; extra charge for laundry ; but at least the female staff was friendly, but the other male staff was pretty rude the other day... ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Anonymous China