3 Ducks Boutique Hostel-Eiffel Tower
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I READ ALL FINE PRINT and Hostels.com said it was ok to take children. When I got there 3 ducks said she couldn't receive me, because my 12 year old wasn't allowed.I said ok accomodate me in a single room. She said no I cannot you would have to find somewhere else. I had to literally walk for 2 hours around PARIS to find another hotel!!!!! NOT GOOD Service UPDATE YOUR RULES IN WEBSITE for people not to be mislead!!!!!! ”
- 20 Sep 2016 Yalysher USA
“ The hostel per se is very good - in a locality accessible to all important places in a short distance. Since there is a bar downstairs, residents do not have a place of their own to just sit down and relax in the evenings. Kitchen is not easily accessible. Because of heavy crowd in the bar, access to kitchen is not easy. Housekeeping is excellent. Security is very good. Staff are very helpful. Breakfast is super. Value for money. ”
hello Thank you for your feedback. Considering all the great positif comments you made we are surprised to have such a rating from you.Do not miss the point that you were here for the EURO football event and yes we are very buisy and some nights was really overcrowded. But we had excellent guests at that time and the atmosphere couldn't be better. The 3 Ducks is not a big place and its human size does not offer to allocate a private quiet place at night for our guest and we are sorry about that. we are afraid we cannot push any walls We look forward your next visit in a quieter period Till than, best regards 3 Ducks hostel team
- 14 Jun 2016 Anonymous India
- “ Ubication and the bar are great. Staff is very helpful. They can improve the beds size and security. ”
- 09 Feb 2016 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Here is my best hostel ever I stayed. If you stay here, you can meet lots of friends from others countries at the bar even you don't drink at all ! Also staffs are really cool, friendly and helpful. And just walk along the way from three ducks. After 15 minutes, You can reach the Effel towel ! Everyday, whatever if you want, you can go there. I'm really glad to stay in Paris with three ducks. So, when I'm back to Paris, definitely I'm going to stay here again. I still miss here haha cheers ;-) ”
- 23 Dec 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ 3Ducks was awesome -- the rooms and bathrooms were very clean, the outlets and phone chargers at each bed were very convenient and it is located in the best area. I stayed at 3Ducks while in town for a conference and it was a great place. Thanks!! ”
- 25 Oct 2015 Sarah USA