36 ROOMS Berlin Kreuzberg
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel for a stay in Berlin, perfection location and awesome people ! I would surely come again for my next trip :) Ps: however be careful, you have to pay everything cash, it can be tricky ! ”
- 20 Jun 2016 Anonymous France
- “ GREAT location, clean, and helpful staff. Perfect if youre just looking for a place to sleep. Cons, We had to climb 5 flights of stairs each time we had to get something from the room, the general atmosphere isnt very pleasant, and there were some very noisy guests. Cant complain too much for what we paid though! ”
- 25 Apr 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ They have no idea about how to run an hostel. Location is good but this is the unique positive aspect. If you just need a shelter for the night can be ok. If you choose to stay here bring your lockpad, they can't sell one but just rent one for 2euro! You pay also for coffee and tee. Rooms, showers and bathrooms was clean and internet is working good. The typical hostel atmosphere is years light far. ”
- 14 Apr 2016 Anonymous Italy
- “ Lovely house, nice staff, good beer for 1,5 €. Kept cleaned. Very close to a subway station I forgot the name on. I recommend it :) ”
- 30 Dec 2015 Nellie Sweden
- “ the location is very good, and the rooms was good, but u cant bring beer to the hostel! cmon is germany! one girl of the reception was very nice, kind, polite! but another girl more older was very unplesant, but anyway i think is a good hostel! ”
- 20 Oct 2015 CARLOS FELIPE Mexico