36 ROOMS Berlin Kreuzberg
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was really good u guys😜 ”
- 05 Aug 2014 aria Iran
- “ The facilities of the hostel are fairly basic, but the location is flawless and the prices very affordable. The rooms have a selection of lockers in various sizes (first come, first served; bring your own lock). I didn't find the atmosphere anything spectacular, generally friendly though, and the hostel was pretty quiet at night during my stay. Lidl close by for groceries and the kitchen has enough gear and space for some cooking. Good hideout for a few nights in an interesting area in Berlin. ”
- 04 Aug 2014 Anonymous Finland
- “ The room was very dirty and messy, the mattress was yellow and not white for dirt. However, the people, not just the staff, were fantastic, very funny and friendly. The kitchen was good. ”
- 02 Aug 2014 Anonymous Italy
- “ It's truly a backpackpackers hostel with a nice and friendly atmosphere, a place where you'll for sure meet some interesting fellow travelers but the best thing about it is an amazing location in the centre of artsy and multi-cultural part of Berlin. I didn't expect much for the money I payed so I wasn't dissapointed with facilities and all that jazz but it is a backpacker's hostel and you can't expect the commodity of a hotel. ”
- 13 Jul 2014 Iva Croatia
- “ Location was excellent as we were eager to be close to the berlin wall, exiting the Metro station you will be offered drugs but kreuzburg is an area of berlin worth visiting. Bathroom was clean with multiple and showers on each floor. The kitchen was slightly small and a bit dirty, i personally thought the fridge was too smelly to use, a kettle would have nice to see. The common room gave a friendly atmosphere to watch the world cup in and breakfast in the garden was a relaxed start to the day. ”
- 05 Jul 2014 Anonymous Wales
- “ The main avantage is the location, walkable distance to the good clubs, bars . Lay back area. I made some really good friends at the hostel. ”
- 03 Jul 2014 suzanne France