36 ROOMS Berlin Kreuzberg
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ they charge extra for lock , bed sheet , bath towel etc and if u add all these it actually reaches near to the price for a budget hotel. where you get single double bed room and all facilities. so I alwasys suggest if u are two people always go for budget hotels. ”
- 22 Jul 2017 DARSHAN India
- “ the hostel is really dirty, room is fine. ”
- 28 Oct 2016 Anonymous China
- “ Stairwell lights were burnt out and not replace over a three night stay, lighting in rooms was extremely poor, rooms were hot, a simple exhaust fan system would have improved heat build up ”
- 14 Sep 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ This is not a 5-star hotel. It is a shabby place, cosy but worn. But if you're reading this, you're looking for real cheap accomodation in Berlin, and I can recommend this hostel. I had a good experience, the needed facilities are there, and the staff are very helpful and flexible, I prolonged my stay a couple of times, and they managed to fit me in in spite of many bookings. And even if they hadn't been able to, I'd still appreciate their trying. I felt welcome and well tended to. No elevator! ”
- 07 Sep 2016 Anonymous Denmark
- “ location is close to a subway station, the restaurants and bars around the corner are great and the hostel room itself and its bathroom were very clean. only thing, the bikes for rent were just way too big, so we had to rent it from somewhere else.. but that was no problem, just a 100m further down. Definitely to recommend! ”
- 20 Aug 2016 Parand Germany