36 ROOMS Berlin Kreuzberg
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Helpful staff, good location, reasonable price. The facilities have seen better days, though, and could use a cleaning/renovation. ”
- 11 Oct 2018 George USA
- “ We booked a private double room and it was a really great and cosy place. The shared bathroom was clean, and it was like if we were in a hotel. Kreuzberg is moreover a really cool area. I highly recommend this place ! ”
- 09 Oct 2018 Leïla France
- “ Really nice staff! ”
- 08 Oct 2018 Anonymous USA
- “ My regular place in Berlin was booked, so I quickly chose the next cheapest option with good ratings and a similar location. Then I read the reviews and got legitimately scared- people talk about bed bugs, overbooked rooms and poor security. When I arrived, the girl who checked me in seemed overwhelmed with the task, but I got my key and found a clean room. You have to rely on people actually locking the door when they leave, which does lower security a lot since anybody can enter the facility. ”
- 16 Sep 2018 Paulina Germany
- “ I only stayed in this hostel for a few hours, but it was great! At the end of my trip, the receptionist thought I should have been put in a better room and offered me a free drink! Very nice, friendly people. ”
- 19 Jul 2018 Eve USA