360 Hostel Barcelona Arts&Culture
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ For my first time in a hostel, this one gave me a very good understanding of what they are meant for. The staff was excellent and very welcoming. They were kind and understanding and were always encouraging you to go out with safety. If I were to return to Barcelona I would certainly return to this hostel. ”
- 10 Mar 2017 Andrew USA
- “ I enjoyed my stay at the 360 Arts and Culture hostel. The staff was very nice and informative. I was introduced to a series of events from tours and nightlife among other touristy getaways. I had the pleasure to go to the places that locals go to and got to experience a more friendly local vibe. The hostel also cooks everyday & brings everyone together during a meal. I recommend this hostel to anyone looking for a comfortable cozy place to meet people and have fun. ”
- 16 Feb 2017 Jamineth
- “ Stayed 1 night only, wish I had stayed longer! Definitely coming back! Loved that the lockers had key card locks and were big enough for my luggage. ”
- 12 Jan 2017 Anonymous Denmark
“ Entrance door bit unsafe as the entrance step can be missed causing a potential stable and stepping on it caused me to bump my head ”
Sorry for that , the building entrance door isnt high enough for tall people, when they made it maybe there werent yet tall Spanish persons ;)
- 16 Dec 2016 Rainer
“ I forgot to ask the names of any of you before I left.1 the Lady I met on my arrival from Belgium who was with me the whole day while waiting for el clasico tickets to be released, 2 the Guy who helped me printed my ticket after purchase.I didn't give excellent for Facilities because you need to improve your (BEDDDINGS)and you are unbeatable 100% in Barcelona.Super fast Wifi,A very clean environment whole day long,Free Internet 24 hours,Free dinner every night.Coming back soon for a top match. ”
We really appreciate your complete feedback. Hope we will see you soon :)
- 01 Dec 2016 Ahmed Belgium
“ I really recommend, one of the best hostel i've ever been. ”
Thank you a lot :)
- 29 Nov 2016 Pawel Poland
“ The best hostel I've been staying at during my trip around Europe. ”
Wahow Thanks a lot :)
- 28 Nov 2016 Sigurd
“ Excellent location!! Close to everything. Good kitchen and facilities. The terrace is a great place to chill and hang out. ”
Gracias por tu comentario :)
- 08 Oct 2016 Anonymous Argentina
“ One of the best hostels i've stayed in, great location, friendly staff, warm travellers. Out of the busy touristy centre but close to the Gothic Quarter and El Born. Perfect for solo backpackers looking to make new friends; everyone comes together for drinks and to make the hostel meal. They also organise trips around Barcelona and nights out to bars, shout out to Gareth and the Sponge Life crew! Great clean facilities. Beautiful city topped off with an amazing hostel! You can't beat it. ”
We are glad you can recommend us!
- 01 Oct 2016 Anonymous England
“ A really nice place to stay. Staff friendly, helpful, cool people. Computer use, cooking and fridge all were provided. Everyone made dinner together each night.
That was fun. The atmosphere was great with Barcelona as the background. What a city! Enjoyed my stay, would like to return. ”
We are glad you enjoyed it :)
- 26 Sep 2016 Winston USA