360 Hostel Barcelona Arts&Culture
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The stuff is really mostly very friendly, they also have a good atmosphere among themselve. I like very much the social room, where you can hang out, talk, read, play music instruments (they have a guitars, a keyboard and an ukulele. The kitchen is big and very good for social life. They have a nice terrace to tank sun and some fresher air. My matratz wasn´t really good, only average. In my room there was some permanent occuring noice from the trains passing under the house. ”
- 01 Jan 2018 Anonymous Germany
- “ This hostel has a tradition where visitors are welcome prepare dinner together , and it is just awesome. Sitting around people from all over the world and having fun while dinner is just awesome. ”
- 24 Dec 2017 shashank India
- “ For my first time in a hostel, this one gave me a very good understanding of what they are meant for. The staff was excellent and very welcoming. They were kind and understanding and were always encouraging you to go out with safety. If I were to return to Barcelona I would certainly return to this hostel. ”
- 10 Mar 2017 Andrew USA