360 Hostel Barcelona
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I really liked that the hostel had social events that they held and led. It made it a really nice way to get to know people and the staff and not have to try to plan a night out myself, especially since I was only there for a short time. The staff was very nice and was 24 hours, which really helped me out since I arrived early in the morning and left very early in the morning as well. The tour that was pre-organized was really great and convenient as well. ”
- 07 Apr 2017 Tracy USA
- “ This is a great Hostel!! I can only recommended it to all!! ”
- 19 Jan 2017 Sandro Italy
- “ Good hostel! Convenient location right near the arc de triomf metro and walking distance from lots of other places. Clean facilities; one room on first floor and more rooms upstairs with bathrooms and showers separate from the rooms. Lots of activities also -- they had free sangria the night we were there which was a bonus :) ”
- 06 Jan 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ I stayed a week at this hostel, and loved every minute, the staff is awesome and makes the good athmosphere at this hostel. There are activities every day. Often free food or drinks and they go on pub crawls or just to clubs together every night. It's no problem if you want to take an early. night either, because it's quiet at the hostel after midnight. Someone is always in the reception making it feel safe. ”
- 21 Sep 2016 kaja Norway