Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good: nice location, several metro stations near by, long walk, but available distance to forbidden city, temple of heaven. Nose atmosphere in lobby-bar Bad: had to buy lock for the locker - not provided, no breakfast included, wifi works 10% of time in hostel when it's really needed. High prices in lobby bar, cup of tea for 10! Cup of Tea in China for 10!!!? ”
- 06 Aug 2016 Anonymous Russia
- “ They are very friendly and speak good English. They also helped with translations, reservations, and bookings. Their bar is also very nice and reasonably priced. Comments from visitors on the walls also add to the good atmosphere. Nothing to complain about. ”
- 04 Jul 2016 Anonymous Denmark
- “ location was perfect. All staff were so kind and helpful. ”
- 17 Jun 2016 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Good location, although very crowded. Staff was helpful with answering my questions! ”
- 09 Feb 2016 Renee USA
- “ Good hostel with very comfortable location, great stuff, i reall like it) ”
- 03 Feb 2016 Anonymous Russia
- “ the hostel is okay, badly they don´t give lockers, neither sleepers neither towels and I could log in my computer to the wifi also the toleit in the bathroom is really bad, but the staff is really friendly specially king kong. hahah ”
- 17 Oct 2015 Anonymous Mexico