Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The guys at the reception were great. They spoke fluent english which is such a relief in China. They were friendly and offered a lot of advice and recommendations. Hostel was clean and comfortable. Excellent service! ”
- 18 Apr 2017 Eva
- “ Good: nice location, several metro stations near by, long walk, but available distance to forbidden city, temple of heaven. Nose atmosphere in lobby-bar Bad: had to buy lock for the locker - not provided, no breakfast included, wifi works 10% of time in hostel when it's really needed. High prices in lobby bar, cup of tea for 10! Cup of Tea in China for 10!!!? ”
- 06 Aug 2016 Anonymous Russia
- “ They are very friendly and speak good English. They also helped with translations, reservations, and bookings. Their bar is also very nice and reasonably priced. Comments from visitors on the walls also add to the good atmosphere. Nothing to complain about. ”
- 04 Jul 2016 Anonymous Denmark
- “ location was perfect. All staff were so kind and helpful. ”
- 17 Jun 2016 Anonymous South Korea