Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good location. Poor dormitory. Very tiny small rooms. Nice restaurant and helpul staff. If you'll not stay in the dormitory, it is OK. Besides, the common areas are very hopeless. The bathroom is very uncomfortable. No kitchen. And no other common area than restaurant where you have to drink or eat from the bar. ”
- 17 Oct 2013 Anonymous Turkey
- “ This hostel is best suited to party-goers. I stayed in a large dorm, and there were no lockers for bags and the door to the room didn't even lock. You just leave your stuff on your bunk and hope no one takes it. There was a lot of drinking and loud music in the room, and the hostel restaurant allows smoking indoors. The food was also very overpriced. The staff were not very helpful. Also, they overbooked the room and someone was woken up and forced to move to another room at 4 in the morning. ”
- 16 Oct 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ One of the best hostels I have ever been. Really clean facilities, friendly staff, good bar to meet other travellers! Thanks for this amazing stay! I will come back! ”
- 08 Oct 2013 Eva Switzerland
- “ The best Hostel in Beijing! ”
- 02 Oct 2013 Justus Germany