Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed in a 4-room dorm and the beds and everything look clean. The food at the bar is really awful, but it has a great atmosphere at night to drink with your friends. The female staff are generally chirpy and friendly, whereas the male staff look a bit fierce and stiff. The location is good, surrounded by ancient Chinese-inspired architecture, and is of walking distance to the Forbidden City. ”
- 29 Jun 2014 Anonymous Singapore
- “ No TV! no world cup no chill area no computer for using Internet WLAN OK one toilet for a 10 people room. Price good. beds are good too. That is all ”
- 13 Jun 2014 Thomas Germany
- “ Great place. Staff was cleaning the common bathroom frequently. Really glad we started our trip here. Directions and Mao are really confusing. There are several blocks in the grey square and we had to walk a long way to get to the street from qianmen station. ”
- 14 May 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Fantastic location on a fun street with shops and restaurants. Only about a 7 minute walk from the Subway and Tian'anmen Square/Mausoleum/etc. ”
- 24 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA