3BE Backpackers Bed
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I found myself being the only traveller staying in the Hostel at the time, nonetheless Staff made me feel very comfortable & welcome, as well as answering my many questions. Location was ideal and easy to walk to from the train station (15mins), which I was so thankful for. Would definitely go back if I ever pass through Eindhoven again. ”
- 26 Feb 2015 Amanda Canada
- “ The staff and in particular the owner and proprietor was just the most helpful guy ever. This place is really great and there is even a dog and turtle to keep you company in the lobby. We arrived during carnival and he even gave us some funky hats to wear so we wouldn't stand out as much in our normal clothes. This guy went the extra mile everytime. Definitely recommend this hostel to anyone. Cheers ”
- 13 Feb 2015 Michael USA
- “ I encountered here another traveler like me. ”
- 23 Jun 2014 Anonymous Belarus
- “ Simply the best place I've ever been. The atmosphere there is just the best and the staff are very reliable and allways there to help, fantastic! I will be there next year for sure! Thank you so much for everything. Cheers! ”
- 14 Apr 2014 David Portugal