3BE Backpackers Bed
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Before coming I was worried about quality of the air in the dorm. It was better than expected. This is a decent, honest business. Everything what they say is true. There are no half-truths. The seats in the lobby are too low to my taste, but I came with a serious lower back problem. Breakfest is a good deal for 5 euro. ”
- 30 Aug 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ this hostel is very good hostel. especially cleanliness and bed . Only problem is that room key is nothing. ”
- 20 Jun 2013 Anonymous Japan
- “ One problem, you had go up and down stairs to use the bathroom, hard to do in the middle of the night, especially for us old (66) backpackers. NO KITCHEN The best mattress in any hostel I have ever stayed in. ”
- 12 May 2013 Paula Ireland
- “ Convenient location near Stratumseind! Walkable distance. ”
- 04 May 2013 Paul Netherlands
- “ so, the hostel is very good...my advice are: 1- the bus from the airport is expensive 3.50 euro..one way...2-it is more easy to get off at piazza stop and then to walk in dremer street 3- eindhoven is a kind city but in only 2 hrs it is possible to visit her...so it is conveniente to plan a visit in another holland city like amserdam only 1h 20 from eindhoven by train the staff of the hostel is polite and kind...i hope to come back... ”
- 18 Jan 2013 Anonymous Italy
- “ The rooms can`t be locked - is unusual otherwere! ”
- 06 Jan 2013 Ilse Austria