3BE Backpackers Bed
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I usually don't have too high expectations of hostels, but the first-impression was shockingly bad: the reception is actually a bar (full of smoke when we arrived), rooms are too small, wi-fi does not work on the top floor where me and my boy were, plus the wi-fi password is "pleaseleveatip" which doesn't sound very friendly or funny at first. Then we didn't manage to get the heater working except one of the nights when it did (not sure how/why). Price does not include 5% tax! Friendly staff. ”
- 30 Apr 2015 Anonymous Romania
- “ The best hostel I`ve ever been in Netherlands. The room is ok (felt a bit unconfortable with the lack of lock on the dorm) and the wifi is excelent in the lounge area. The best bathroom and showers of all hostels I know. 5 stars for cleanliness. Highly recommend. ”
- 02 Apr 2015 Anonymous Portugal
- “ I found myself being the only traveller staying in the Hostel at the time, nonetheless Staff made me feel very comfortable & welcome, as well as answering my many questions. Location was ideal and easy to walk to from the train station (15mins), which I was so thankful for. Would definitely go back if I ever pass through Eindhoven again. ”
- 26 Feb 2015 Amanda Canada
- “ The staff and in particular the owner and proprietor was just the most helpful guy ever. This place is really great and there is even a dog and turtle to keep you company in the lobby. We arrived during carnival and he even gave us some funky hats to wear so we wouldn't stand out as much in our normal clothes. This guy went the extra mile everytime. Definitely recommend this hostel to anyone. Cheers ”
- 13 Feb 2015 Michael USA
- “ I encountered here another traveler like me. ”
- 23 Jun 2014 Anonymous Belarus