Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Boa localização, pessoal muito simpático, bom pátio para descansar (apesar da música demasiado presente todo o dia, o que pode perturbar alguns que queiram trabalhar, estudar ou ouvir a sua própria música). Defeitos: panelas e utensílios de cozinha demasiados partidos e imprestáveis, o que dificulta a preparação de refeições. ”
- 07 Mar 2014 Leonor Portugal
- “ Great atmosphere...once you are here you won't want to leave.. the breakfast is the best. location is quite near the metro and downtown. this place rocks!! ”
- 25 Feb 2014 Alexis Mexico
- “ Clean and modern atmosphere, quiet and relaxed with opportunity for more upbeat experience at a nearby sister hostel. Staff was organized, friendly, and exceptionally helpful. Directions given upon reservation were easy to follow. Good location in a safe neighborhood very near to Ana Rosa subway station, and about 20 minute walk from Parque Ibirapuera. ”
- 11 Dec 2013 Elizabeth USA
- “ Atmosphere and location would be my prime reasons for recommending 3Dogs. Someone mentioned there being too many long-term guests, but seeing as how they were always friendly to me I don't see that as a problem, and there were always a number of short-term guests as well, if that's more your thing. The atmosphere struck a nice balance between the more quiet hostels and the party-hostels. Not boring, not too loud. Very short walk to the Metro means excellent connections to the rest of São Paulo. ”
- 06 May 2013 Anonymous Sweden