Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Atmosphere and location would be my prime reasons for recommending 3Dogs. Someone mentioned there being too many long-term guests, but seeing as how they were always friendly to me I don't see that as a problem, and there were always a number of short-term guests as well, if that's more your thing. The atmosphere struck a nice balance between the more quiet hostels and the party-hostels. Not boring, not too loud. Very short walk to the Metro means excellent connections to the rest of São Paulo. ”
- 06 May 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Nice and helpful staff. Too much long term people staying, not really a youth hostel. Atmosphere boring. ”
- 09 Feb 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ El baño de afuera, cercano a nuestra habitación, necesita una pileta con privacidad, está a la vista de todos. Y algún espejito!!!! ”
- 06 Oct 2012 Olga Marta
- “ Nice place, nice staff, nice location, the only downside was the moisture on my room. ”
- 24 Sep 2012 Patricio