4 Friends Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Although nothing bad happened to us (nothing was stolen, we were not bullied, etc), the doors were never really locked, nothing prevented bad things from happening. The staff was super good, though! Always eager to help. Although they had a mix-up for our first night - giving us a 10-bed room instead of the 4-bed we booked, we were refunded and given a 2-bed room for the next night. Would definitely recommend this place, just don't leave your valuables in the room, just in case! ”
- 18 Apr 2015 Lisa Singapore
- “ Very friendly and helpful staff and clean rooms with good showers and constant hot water. Very good kitchen facilities and plentiful breakfast with cereal, cheese and ham, salads and bread and jam plus as much tea and coffee as you want. The location is good if you like to be away from the noise of the town. If you are a night party animal you may have to rely on taxis to get back late. I chose this hostel because of the very good reviews from other guests and I think that they were justified. ”
- 25 Sep 2014 John England
- “ I thought the staff was wonderful. They were very helpful with tourist advice and always had a friendly, warm "hello" as well. They were eager to fill any reasonable request to make their guests happy. It was a very peaceful place to stay. Nice big yard to sit and enjoy the weather, a good book or a bbq. I felt very safe there and was very happy with my stay. ”
- 01 Jul 2014 Dianna USA
- “ Staff, very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was ok, just needed cold drinks, juice or water. ”
- 08 Jun 2014 Julia Finland