4 Friends Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I thought the staff was wonderful. They were very helpful with tourist advice and always had a friendly, warm "hello" as well. They were eager to fill any reasonable request to make their guests happy. It was a very peaceful place to stay. Nice big yard to sit and enjoy the weather, a good book or a bbq. I felt very safe there and was very happy with my stay. ”
- 01 Jul 2014 Dianna USA
- “ Staff, very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was ok, just needed cold drinks, juice or water. ”
- 08 Jun 2014 Julia Finland
- “ very helpful and gentle ”
- 24 Apr 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ 4Friends is such a hidden gem! About 9Usd or a night, we were upgraded to a private room with anensuit upon arrive, a full, nice breakfast with free use of the kitchen at any time! Our only regret was not havin book a second night there! Clean, awesome staff that helped figure out the bus route ad how to get to auschwitz for cheap, it was great, stay here you won't regret it! ”
- 22 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA