4 Friends Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very friendly and helpful staff and clean rooms with good showers and constant hot water. Very good kitchen facilities and plentiful breakfast with cereal, cheese and ham, salads and bread and jam plus as much tea and coffee as you want. The location is good if you like to be away from the noise of the town. If you are a night party animal you may have to rely on taxis to get back late. I chose this hostel because of the very good reviews from other guests and I think that they were justified. ”
- 25 Sep 2014 John England
- “ I thought the staff was wonderful. They were very helpful with tourist advice and always had a friendly, warm "hello" as well. They were eager to fill any reasonable request to make their guests happy. It was a very peaceful place to stay. Nice big yard to sit and enjoy the weather, a good book or a bbq. I felt very safe there and was very happy with my stay. ”
- 01 Jul 2014 Dianna USA
- “ Staff, very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was ok, just needed cold drinks, juice or water. ”
- 08 Jun 2014 Julia Finland
- “ very helpful and gentle ”
- 24 Apr 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ 4Friends is such a hidden gem! About 9Usd or a night, we were upgraded to a private room with anensuit upon arrive, a full, nice breakfast with free use of the kitchen at any time! Our only regret was not havin book a second night there! Clean, awesome staff that helped figure out the bus route ad how to get to auschwitz for cheap, it was great, stay here you won't regret it! ”
- 22 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA