4 Seasons Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff made my stay really enjoyable - very friendly and so helpful for everything , nice location, very close for everything , I was happy with my room and bathroom was really clean,the shower was excellent with plenty of water, fast WiFi available , I highly highly recommend staying with these hostel. ”
- 19 Mar 2016 samah England
- “ Absolutely low budget hotel. All is old and shabby. I would only recomend it to someone with a very low budget. Don't expect much regarding breakfast. Wifi only works in Ground floor. Minimum sea view. No cleaning in 7 nights stay. Tv and airconditioning not working. Low flow in shower. ”
- 15 Dec 2015 Jan Denmark
- “ The room itself seemed fine and clean enough. A bonus was that there was an Air Conditioner. Unfortunately, what is unforgivable is the state of the bathroom (especially the shower) which judging from the dirt, cigarette ash, and roaches had not been cleaned in a long time. Flushing the toilet would also bring forth a sewage smell which was unbearable. A special note: I find it particularly annoying when hotel staff try to sell me on local activities, but this is all too common in Egypt. ”
- 20 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA