4 Seasons Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The room itself seemed fine and clean enough. A bonus was that there was an Air Conditioner. Unfortunately, what is unforgivable is the state of the bathroom (especially the shower) which judging from the dirt, cigarette ash, and roaches had not been cleaned in a long time. Flushing the toilet would also bring forth a sewage smell which was unbearable. A special note: I find it particularly annoying when hotel staff try to sell me on local activities, but this is all too common in Egypt. ”
- 20 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The staffs are really nice that you can ask advice from them. Nice location..Excellent value for money , Good WIFI .Clean bedroom and bathroom the weather in Hurghada was wonderful , TOTALLY RECOMMENDED ”
- 13 Jun 2015 Anonymous England
- “ I have been diving in Hurghada and this hotel was very good ontion. It is lower cost hotel with clean room and basic furniture. It is very safe and people are very friendly. For my needs it was very good and location is exactly on the middle way between town center and the public beach. Shops, restarant and bars are next to it what was perfect. ”
- 06 Jun 2015 Anonymous Slovakia
- “ Its a very touristy area but the hostel is a safe haven. Enjoy your time, its a very close crew there. They invited me to eat with them and the hospitality is amazing. ”
- 07 Apr 2015 Joel USA
- “ Friendly staff, cleanliness, good location. ”
- 07 Feb 2015 Anonymous Spain