40 Berkeley Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ - expect Cockroaches in your be (not kidding!!) - one bath & toilet for the whole floor (experience yourself). it got broken and were told to use the commons up stares as the cleaner will come next day - very unfriendly (i must use the language here) staff! ”
- 23 May 2016 Tasawar Pakistan
- “ The only reason to stay there is the central location and when - as was the case - everything else is booked. The room was so simple and sad it looked like a covent. Same for the bathrooms. Like a YMCA from the 60s that hasn't been renovated since. Towels were only available when you asked and must have been washed 100 times before. Also very noisy in the early morning. ”
- 21 May 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ Locatin was very good but it was too expensive for a hostel even though the clientele wasn't spectacular ”
- 21 Aug 2015 Nour Egypt
- “ Very small rooms with three beds. Breakfast was eliminated in 2015 versus 2012. Bad. ”
- 16 Aug 2015 Anonymous Russia
- “ Neighborhood was awesome! Quiet and beautiful residential area, and could reach out the public library around 10mins. Staff are so accurate and helpful, since it's so big hostel, everything was well organized. Only two I was embarrassed were there was no A/C in private room.(but fortunately, it was not way hotter than I expected.) and no breakfast. If I go to Boston again, I wanna stay here again or recommend othere to stay here. ”
- 27 Jul 2015 Anonymous
- “ the hostel should emphases that there is no air conditioner in the room ”
- 24 Jul 2015 Anonymous Taiwan