Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is like a 2 floors house with a few rooms and a super nice living room downstairs. The rooms are great and the kitchen is very nice and complete. You get your own trunk and lock with your key to the room. I was in a double bed 2 nights and in a 6-beds room another night. Both have access to very nice and clean bathrooms, as comfortable as the ones you would find in a regular house. Tilo, the owner, is VERY helpful. The hotel is steps away from the subway and 5' by foot from shops. ”
- 20 Oct 2013 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Our private double room was clean and comfortable, with a TV. The bathroom on our floor was immaculate. The owner was very helpful. We really liked the decorations around the hostel which comprised of souvenirs from the owner's own travels. Breakfast, which was included, consisted of cereals and bread with an assortment of jams. Tea and coffee was free and available any time. The hostel was great value. Also, for those on a budget, I recommend Mimmo & Santo's pizzeria which is on the same road. ”
- 20 Jun 2013 Anonymous England
- “ One of the cleanest toilet I have ever seen in my life :) Other things are perfect as well. Highly recommend. ”
- 13 Apr 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ 404 hostel is quite different from others in a good way. the building is just like a house, so you'll feel comfortable as if you stayed at home. I love wooden beds, big bathroom and nice other guests! this is one of my favorite hostels in the world! ”
- 29 Mar 2013 YUTO Japan