Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Worth staying for what you pay. Very very clean and tidy. Toilet and shower is very big enough. ”
- 07 Jul 2014 Kannaiyan India
- “ nice cozy place. enjoyed my stay here. however a clothes hanging rack could be provided nearer to the showers on the 1st floor. walking across the cold floor after the shower isn't nice. ”
- 28 Jun 2014 Anonymous Singapore
- “ What the hostel website neglected to mention was that this hostel is just some guy's house, and he is the only staff member. Our stay was actually alright, but there were some creepy moments. ”
- 26 Jun 2014 Jamie USA
- “ Me and my friend really enjoyed this hostel. Nice and helpfull staff. Nice place and really good atmosphere. ”
- 17 May 2014 Fernanda Brazil
- “ I stayed here for one night and this hostel is very recommendable. Although it's not located in Cologne Hbf, you can find this place easily once you take U bahn. The most impressive thing is that it's not that pricey and staff in here is a very kind and nice guy. He speaks English very well so you don't need to worry about your poor German. Especially if you're looking for a hostel to spend one night, this hostel would make a good deal. ”
- 18 Apr 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ This hostel is like a 2 floors house with a few rooms and a super nice living room downstairs. The rooms are great and the kitchen is very nice and complete. You get your own trunk and lock with your key to the room. I was in a double bed 2 nights and in a 6-beds room another night. Both have access to very nice and clean bathrooms, as comfortable as the ones you would find in a regular house. Tilo, the owner, is VERY helpful. The hotel is steps away from the subway and 5' by foot from shops. ”
- 20 Oct 2013 Anonymous Argentina