Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's a really sweet hostel! The doors squeak a bit, but otherwise everything is really great! The location is actually super, but it is just far away from the train station, so if you arrive later than expected (as we did), we had to run to get to the hostel before check in closed (it's not a 24 hour check in). Breakfast is included (toast with nutella, jam, and butter, and coffee :) ). ”
- 21 Aug 2015 Ian USA
- “ if next time in Koeln - only 404. Very nice hostel, big 6people room, much space, full equipped kitchen, very very clean, nice guy from the reception, location just to the U/Sbahn, 15 min easy bike ride form the cathedral ”
- 14 Jul 2015 Anonymous Poland
“ I was incredibly hot! There was no air, typical of Europe I know, but it was miserably hot. The water tasted awful and was undrinkable. The free breakfast in the morning was nice. ”
The hostel is not responsible for the taste of the tap water. The water is of course drinkable.
- 02 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ My fd and I live in 6 mixed dorm for 2 night, we both think that it is very clean and gets a good environment. It gave me the great experience on my first booking of hostel in germany. ”
- 24 Apr 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Have been here some time ago, decided to return for an early appointment in Duesseldorf, was not disappointed again about this decision ”
- 24 Mar 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ It is important if you travel by car, that in the nearby is public car park, free of charge. Yes, as mentioned predecessors, includes a light breakfast coffee, tea, toast, jam, honey, margarine, chocolate cream, which is enough for me to start the day. ”
- 18 Sep 2014 Evgen Slovenia
“ The guy who runs this place suppresses the people and wanted to throw my stuff out because I wanted to take a shower before leaving the place after checking out.
He grabbed my stuff without permission and if it wasn't because of my friend who was in the room at that moment who knows what he could have done. ”
Er, nope. I kicked you out. You had booked into a 4 bed room but your luggage was in a 6 bed room. Why was it there you checked out the day before. Do you want to cheat me? I asked you because of your luggage and you lied straight into my face. I asked you to leave the room because check out time is at 11 and it was almost 12. Then you decided to take a shower. You ignorded my order. I called the police. Horrible experience with a guest who think he owns my property
- 11 Sep 2014 Qianhan Germany