Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Small hostel but it's clean, safe, and the location is easy to access. Recommended for travelers. ”
- 26 Feb 2016 Anonymous China
- “ It's a really sweet hostel! The doors squeak a bit, but otherwise everything is really great! The location is actually super, but it is just far away from the train station, so if you arrive later than expected (as we did), we had to run to get to the hostel before check in closed (it's not a 24 hour check in). Breakfast is included (toast with nutella, jam, and butter, and coffee :) ). ”
- 21 Aug 2015 Ian USA
- “ if next time in Koeln - only 404. Very nice hostel, big 6people room, much space, full equipped kitchen, very very clean, nice guy from the reception, location just to the U/Sbahn, 15 min easy bike ride form the cathedral ”
- 14 Jul 2015 Anonymous Poland
“ I was incredibly hot! There was no air, typical of Europe I know, but it was miserably hot. The water tasted awful and was undrinkable. The free breakfast in the morning was nice. ”
The hostel is not responsible for the taste of the tap water. The water is of course drinkable.
- 02 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA