Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My fd and I live in 6 mixed dorm for 2 night, we both think that it is very clean and gets a good environment. It gave me the great experience on my first booking of hostel in germany. ”
- 24 Apr 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Have been here some time ago, decided to return for an early appointment in Duesseldorf, was not disappointed again about this decision ”
- 24 Mar 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ It is important if you travel by car, that in the nearby is public car park, free of charge. Yes, as mentioned predecessors, includes a light breakfast coffee, tea, toast, jam, honey, margarine, chocolate cream, which is enough for me to start the day. ”
- 18 Sep 2014 Evgen Slovenia
“ The guy who runs this place suppresses the people and wanted to throw my stuff out because I wanted to take a shower before leaving the place after checking out.
He grabbed my stuff without permission and if it wasn't because of my friend who was in the room at that moment who knows what he could have done. ”
Er, nope. I kicked you out. You had booked into a 4 bed room but your luggage was in a 6 bed room. Why was it there you checked out the day before. Do you want to cheat me? I asked you because of your luggage and you lied straight into my face. I asked you to leave the room because check out time is at 11 and it was almost 12. Then you decided to take a shower. You ignorded my order. I called the police. Horrible experience with a guest who think he owns my property
- 11 Sep 2014 Qianhan Germany
- “ although the breakfast is simple, but its free and the jam tastes good. I love the washroom, its big and clean. It will be better if we can check out before 9 in the morning. ”
- 22 Aug 2014 Anonymous China
- “ Very friendly atmosphere. ”
- 29 Jul 2014 Matej Czech Republic
- “ The owner of this hostel was gentle and he gave me some guide tips for my trip. The hostel was clean and comfortable to stay, although it was a little bit far (but not too far) from the central location of the city. The price was good and at that time i stayed alone in the room for 6 people. Breakfast was included. unbelievable price! ”
- 22 Jul 2014 Sungkyung South Korea
- “ Worth staying for what you pay. Very very clean and tidy. Toilet and shower is very big enough. ”
- 07 Jul 2014 Kannaiyan India