5 Terre Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Francesco was a fantastic host, cooked amazing meals for us every night and went out of his way to make us feel welcome and to make sure we enjoyed our stay. The atmosphere was awesome and social, and great to be able to stay in a traditional Italian village. The shuttle service to Monterosso was a convienient way to get to the beach, trains and start of the hiking trail. Would highly recommend this place! ”
- 21 Aug 2016 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ Absolutely loved my stay here! The hostel was cleaned daily. Francesco and Simone helped with every aspect-from details about each hike, the best way to explore the towns and to further transport to other cities.Yummy homecooked dinner. The only downside was that you needed to get the shuttle to and from which was fine in the morning but you had to stay until 6:30 (but there were cheap little bars to get cocktails nearby). Would definitely stay here again-one of my favourite hostels this trip. ”
- 05 Aug 2016 Anonymous Australia
- “ Beautiful quiet village in the mountains with outstanding views, great homecooked food (much cheaper than what we would've spent if we'd gone out to dinner every night, very nice and accommodating staff. It is clear that you really love what you do. Wonderful experience overall! ”
- 30 Jul 2016 Marcia USA
- “ Francesco was possibly the best host- I felt like I was staying at his home rather then a hostel. View was amazing- it's the only hostel I would go back to just to stay there. ”
- 11 Jul 2016 Simone Australia
- “ I really regret to stay there because I miss the hostel every second in the rest of my trip. If you don't want to have the feeling of leaving your family, don't stay there! Anyway, it is not the best hostel I have ever been because I don't have the feeling of staying in a hostel. It is more like you are invited to a friend's home. Don't hesitate to stay longer there though cinque terre could be finished quickly if you don't hike(Given if you can handle the feeling of depression after leaving) ”
- 06 Jun 2016 Kam Yee Hong Kong