500 West Hotel San Diego Downtown
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The desk staff were wonderful and very patient with me, a first timer at a hostel. However, the room and hallway were filthy, bathrooms may or may not be n working order, or soap dispensers empty ( I'm glad a friend told me to bring my own soap!). We reserved for two nights but only stayed for one. I would not stay at this hostel again. ”
- 26 Jun 2015 Lonnie USA
- “ This is a huge place. It was empty when I was there so I got the dorm to myself and had a very quiet, nice night. Great outdoor area, spacious indoor areas, table in room, comfy beds, lockers in room, restrooms and showers down the hall. The biggest drawback for me was the kitchen. It was there but absolutely nothing in it except 3 old teflon pans. There is a gas stove, microwave, refrigerator. I don''t use toxic teflon so no way for me to heat water or cook an egg. No cups, plates, etc ”
- 18 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ A localização do hostel é ótima, principalmente se você está interessado em conhecer a noite de San Diego sem precisar dirigir ou pegar um táxi. Tem um estacionamento nas proximidades, então se você for de carro vai encontrar lugar para deixá-lo durante a noite. The hostel location is really good, mainly if you wanna know San Diego's night without needing to drive or to take a cab. There is a parking near the hostel, so you are gonna find a place to keep you car during the night. ”
- 31 Aug 2014 LAISA Brazil
- “ Very good value for money, safe feeling building and always helpful staff. Plenty of toilets and showers - never feels busy, even in hallways. BEST location for city vacation. ”
- 31 Jul 2014 Chantel