5footway.inn Project Boat Quay
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is a great option to stay in Singapore. Very helpful staff. Breakfast is average (coffee machine is great). They could definitively improve the bathrooms cleanliness. Location is good. You can have a 12 min walk to the China town and take Uber pool to easily get everywhere. BTW, Singapore is just amazing!! ”
- 15 Feb 2017 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Everything was ok. I Really didn't like the bathroom set up. I also stayed a while but the room was never cleaned unless I requested it. ”
- 28 Dec 2016 Anonymous Barbados
- “ Even is not a 5* hostels, the location in pretty cool, its about 20 min by taxi from airport. The location in front of the river bay is really nice. I choose the superior room, it has a normal view, the room was 48. So if u want to go try to choose normal room, because the window room are too noisy during the nights, remember the hostel is located in front of lots of restaurants. The breakfast is aceptable. I felt comfty and nice at the hostel. ”
- 06 Sep 2016 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Need to improve cleaning services and take action of water spills ”
- 21 May 2016 Anonymous Indonesia