5footway.inn Project Boat Quay
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had higher hopes for Boat Quay considering the price, but it was perfectly fine. The bathrooms never felt completely clean, but I think the windows faced a smelly alley. In general, the hostel didn't have good ventilation and seemed a little beat up (like almost any hostel). The balcony overlooking the quay was a redeeming feature, and the common area was nice and spacious. Location was convenient and seemed near to a lot of places to grab a drink in the evening. ”
- 09 Nov 2014 Jill USA
- “ A very satisfying service by the front office people. They are very welcoming and friendly. ”
- 04 Sep 2014 Anonymous Singapore
- “ One of the best locations in Singapore! Really good and modern facilities. Very nice terrace with excellent view to the financial district. This is also the common area where breakfast takes place. Breakfast is average. Staff is okay. Bathrooms could be cleanier. Wi-fi works perfectly everywhere! It's a bit pricy but I'd return and recommend it. ”
- 01 Aug 2014 Anonymous Portugal