5footway.inn Project Boat Quay
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Even is not a 5* hostels, the location in pretty cool, its about 20 min by taxi from airport. The location in front of the river bay is really nice. I choose the superior room, it has a normal view, the room was 48. So if u want to go try to choose normal room, because the window room are too noisy during the nights, remember the hostel is located in front of lots of restaurants. The breakfast is aceptable. I felt comfty and nice at the hostel. ”
- 06 Sep 2016 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Need to improve cleaning services and take action of water spills ”
- 21 May 2016 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ One of the best hostels I've ever been to, especially regarding what you get for your money. The location is excellent, the view from the balcony in the common room is awesome!!! The breakfast is ok, not the best, not the worst that we had. The room was simply but clean! If I ever get the chance to go back to Singapore I'd definitely stay here again!! ”
- 12 Apr 2016 Sabrina Germany
- “ This place needs to install ventilation. My first night I had to spend in a room that was so humid that even all my garments in my luggage got moist.Plus it was really smelly, it was so disgusting. I could get a different room the next night which was considerably better and staff also tried to help as much as they could but I seriously recommend to stay somewhere else unless the issue is fixed. sad because the location would be perfect. ”
- 27 Nov 2015 Gabriel Austria