5footway.inn Project Boat Quay
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ clean. but room is so small and no window. the breadfast always is bread and jam, I hope fruit and vegetables. ”
- 28 Jun 2015 Hsiao-lu Taiwan
- “ I really enjoyed the stay: location, staff, security, service were great. The hostel was cleaned regularly, but staff couldn't keep up with guests messing up the place (especially bathrooms). It was a bit of a shame that the room I stayed in didn't have a window. ”
- 12 Jun 2015 Anne Germany
- “ I had higher hopes for Boat Quay considering the price, but it was perfectly fine. The bathrooms never felt completely clean, but I think the windows faced a smelly alley. In general, the hostel didn't have good ventilation and seemed a little beat up (like almost any hostel). The balcony overlooking the quay was a redeeming feature, and the common area was nice and spacious. Location was convenient and seemed near to a lot of places to grab a drink in the evening. ”
- 09 Nov 2014 Jill USA
- “ A very satisfying service by the front office people. They are very welcoming and friendly. ”
- 04 Sep 2014 Anonymous Singapore