5footway.inn Project Boat Quay
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ One of the best hostels I've ever been to, especially regarding what you get for your money. The location is excellent, the view from the balcony in the common room is awesome!!! The breakfast is ok, not the best, not the worst that we had. The room was simply but clean! If I ever get the chance to go back to Singapore I'd definitely stay here again!! ”
- 12 Apr 2016 Sabrina Germany
- “ This place needs to install ventilation. My first night I had to spend in a room that was so humid that even all my garments in my luggage got moist.Plus it was really smelly, it was so disgusting. I could get a different room the next night which was considerably better and staff also tried to help as much as they could but I seriously recommend to stay somewhere else unless the issue is fixed. sad because the location would be perfect. ”
- 27 Nov 2015 Gabriel Austria
- “ clean. but room is so small and no window. the breadfast always is bread and jam, I hope fruit and vegetables. ”
- 28 Jun 2015 Hsiao-lu Taiwan
- “ I really enjoyed the stay: location, staff, security, service were great. The hostel was cleaned regularly, but staff couldn't keep up with guests messing up the place (especially bathrooms). It was a bit of a shame that the room I stayed in didn't have a window. ”
- 12 Jun 2015 Anne Germany