5footway.inn Project Boat Quay
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This place needs to install ventilation. My first night I had to spend in a room that was so humid that even all my garments in my luggage got moist.Plus it was really smelly, it was so disgusting. I could get a different room the next night which was considerably better and staff also tried to help as much as they could but I seriously recommend to stay somewhere else unless the issue is fixed. sad because the location would be perfect. ”
- 27 Nov 2015 Gabriel Austria
- “ clean. but room is so small and no window. the breadfast always is bread and jam, I hope fruit and vegetables. ”
- 28 Jun 2015 Hsiao-lu Taiwan
- “ I really enjoyed the stay: location, staff, security, service were great. The hostel was cleaned regularly, but staff couldn't keep up with guests messing up the place (especially bathrooms). It was a bit of a shame that the room I stayed in didn't have a window. ”
- 12 Jun 2015 Anne Germany