5footway.inn Project Boat Quay
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent location. The privare rooms and twins are tiny, but its a hostel aftet all. Again, the location is at the heart of where its happening in Singapore! ”
- 02 Feb 2014 Raja Muneeb Pakistan
- “ Cannot think of a better location for such a reasonable price. Shared kitchen/terrace with water-view and located right at along the Singapore river, where everything happens. ”
- 24 Jan 2014 Johannes Denmark
- “ Plus: Friendly and helpful staff. Nice veranda with a view of the river. Cool decor. Minus: No insulation, everything is wood and sound reverberates. You can hear everyone up and down the hall unfortunately. Also, ask for a room away from the atrium where the check in counter is located. Bathrooms only cleaned once a day but they need a more frequent cleaning. This place allows kids........ ”
- 05 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA