5footway.inn Project Boat Quay
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had higher hopes for Boat Quay considering the price, but it was perfectly fine. The bathrooms never felt completely clean, but I think the windows faced a smelly alley. In general, the hostel didn't have good ventilation and seemed a little beat up (like almost any hostel). The balcony overlooking the quay was a redeeming feature, and the common area was nice and spacious. Location was convenient and seemed near to a lot of places to grab a drink in the evening. ”
- 09 Nov 2014 Jill USA
- “ A very satisfying service by the front office people. They are very welcoming and friendly. ”
- 04 Sep 2014 Anonymous Singapore
- “ One of the best locations in Singapore! Really good and modern facilities. Very nice terrace with excellent view to the financial district. This is also the common area where breakfast takes place. Breakfast is average. Staff is okay. Bathrooms could be cleanier. Wi-fi works perfectly everywhere! It's a bit pricy but I'd return and recommend it. ”
- 01 Aug 2014 Anonymous Portugal
- “ A very clean and tidy hostel, good security, great location will recommend this hostel. ”
- 28 Mar 2014 lynmaree Australia
- “ I shouldn't expect much for a hostel but this particular one is horrendous. Lots of stairs and steps and NO elevators at all. Think twice if you have big luggage and suitcase and arthritis. definitely not wheel chair accessible. rooms are terrible without windows and just like staying in a box. communal showers like a dorm but not clean. location is however excellent for the price. located right on the river front and within walking distance to all attractions. for short stay only ”
- 05 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Excellent location. The privare rooms and twins are tiny, but its a hostel aftet all. Again, the location is at the heart of where its happening in Singapore! ”
- 02 Feb 2014 Raja Muneeb Pakistan