5footway.inn Project Boat Quay
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A very clean and tidy hostel, good security, great location will recommend this hostel. ”
- 28 Mar 2014 lynmaree Australia
- “ I shouldn't expect much for a hostel but this particular one is horrendous. Lots of stairs and steps and NO elevators at all. Think twice if you have big luggage and suitcase and arthritis. definitely not wheel chair accessible. rooms are terrible without windows and just like staying in a box. communal showers like a dorm but not clean. location is however excellent for the price. located right on the river front and within walking distance to all attractions. for short stay only ”
- 05 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Excellent location. The privare rooms and twins are tiny, but its a hostel aftet all. Again, the location is at the heart of where its happening in Singapore! ”
- 02 Feb 2014 Raja Muneeb Pakistan
- “ Cannot think of a better location for such a reasonable price. Shared kitchen/terrace with water-view and located right at along the Singapore river, where everything happens. ”
- 24 Jan 2014 Johannes Denmark
- “ Plus: Friendly and helpful staff. Nice veranda with a view of the river. Cool decor. Minus: No insulation, everything is wood and sound reverberates. You can hear everyone up and down the hall unfortunately. Also, ask for a room away from the atrium where the check in counter is located. Bathrooms only cleaned once a day but they need a more frequent cleaning. This place allows kids........ ”
- 05 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA