5footway.inn Project Bugis
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great stay — clean, nice room, good facilities, and great price! ”
- 14 Jul 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ There is a good hostel crew very nice and friendly called Kuan Lin. Her good customer service and friendly action have surprised me. I witnessed that she treat every customer also very close and thoroughly. Should give her a "Bravo". ”
- 14 May 2015 Kok Hung Malaysia
- “ It can get quite noisy when staying on the 1st floor. ”
- 16 Apr 2015 jacksan Indonesia
- “ Great stay. Arrived several hours early and was still accommodated. If the staff didn't let me check-in so early I don't know what I would have done to kill the five or so hours. I was exhausted after my flight (and walk to the hostel from the MRT station) and the front-desk attendant (a VERY helpful guy named Zenshun) took one look at me, took pity, and let me check in at 9am! Can't say enough good things about him. If not anything else, go for him - he'll help you throughout your stay. ”
- 15 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ One of the nicest, cleanest hostels we have ever stayed in. Staff is friendly and helpfull. It is a bit out of town though, but with the metro nearby it is not a problem at all. Breakfast is basic, but good. We really recommend this hostel to other people! ”
- 11 Mar 2015 Sofie Gamst Norway