5footway.inn Project Bugis
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I like to stay in the hostel as it is easy for us to find food, near MRT and certainly value for money. But its a bit noisy on the arrival day as there were some minor construction near our room but they stop it when its nearly night. ”
- 25 Jun 2014 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ it's located inside a residential building that is very very poor maintained but once you get inside to the actual Hall for the rooms are located it is very nice and well maintained rooms are very small very very small but will maintain and very clean. ”
- 02 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This place was fine nothing special. The front desk lady was rather rude when we first got there but everyone else was fine. Be warned - there is an intense strip club or something next door who's loud thudding music may keep you up all night if you are a light sleeper. ”
- 10 Jan 2014 Leeah USA
- “ A good place to stay for a short time. A lot of humidity in the room :( *********** Un bon endroit pour passer un court séjours. La chambre était un peu trop humide :( ”
- 28 Dec 2013 Anonymous France
- “ The staffs are ok but a little bit cold. Room is bit small but ok. ”
- 21 Jul 2013 Hung Vietnam