5footway.inn Project Bugis
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great stay. Arrived several hours early and was still accommodated. If the staff didn't let me check-in so early I don't know what I would have done to kill the five or so hours. I was exhausted after my flight (and walk to the hostel from the MRT station) and the front-desk attendant (a VERY helpful guy named Zenshun) took one look at me, took pity, and let me check in at 9am! Can't say enough good things about him. If not anything else, go for him - he'll help you throughout your stay. ”
- 15 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ One of the nicest, cleanest hostels we have ever stayed in. Staff is friendly and helpfull. It is a bit out of town though, but with the metro nearby it is not a problem at all. Breakfast is basic, but good. We really recommend this hostel to other people! ”
- 11 Mar 2015 Sofie Gamst Norway
- “ I like to stay in the hostel as it is easy for us to find food, near MRT and certainly value for money. But its a bit noisy on the arrival day as there were some minor construction near our room but they stop it when its nearly night. ”
- 25 Jun 2014 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ it's located inside a residential building that is very very poor maintained but once you get inside to the actual Hall for the rooms are located it is very nice and well maintained rooms are very small very very small but will maintain and very clean. ”
- 02 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA