5footway.inn Project Chinatown 1
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff not really friendly especially a female staff never give a smile when see me check in. And it will spoil guest perception towards the hostel staff. ”
- 22 Jul 2015 Xi Wen Malaysia
- “ Excellent location by Chinatown MRT. Security pretty good: your keycard opens the door to your hostel room and your locker in the room. The hostel rooms are pretty standard, but clean and relatively comfortable. The iMacs in the lobby are a nice touch, since I'm one of the few people who travels without a wifi device. The staff will give you sightseeing information, and there are posters in the lobby about things to do in Singapore, including free attractions. A good place to stay! ”
- 26 Apr 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Pros: Excellent location - steps away from Chinatown MRT, shopping mall, library, hawker food centre & souvenir shops, clean bed, access card to room & locker, clean toilet, free flow breakfast. Cons: My room mates noticed that she can open another locker with her access card (something that the hostel needs to look into). ”
- 15 Apr 2015 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ Different building receptions & the room, about 50meter. The toilet only in 2nd floor, my room in 1st floor. ”
- 25 Mar 2015 Anonymous Indonesia