5footway.inn Project Chinatown 1
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Chinatown #1 is the best location. They are centrally located in the hottest part of Singapore. It's foodie heaven! The staff our amazingly friendly and very professional. The dorms are quaint and very comfortable. The terrace is so tranquil as you sip on a latte. The facility is well run and deserves 5 stars. One of the most beautiful hostels I've stayed at thusfar. Thank you for an amazing stay in Singapore. I will stay at this location next time, no question about that. ”
- 04 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ the room didnt have a window... relied on AC for ventilation... thats a bit unhealthy I guess... ”
- 27 Aug 2013 Jana Latvia
- “ Location is excellent. I do like the modern feel of the rooms, cozy common area. that's something about this place is lacking though... probably its identity. ”
- 20 Jul 2013 Anonymous England