5footway.inn Project Chinatown 2
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A truly cleanliness and good security at this cost for hostel in Singapore. I booked here thanks to recommendation from a friend used to stay here and I will keep recommending to others of my friend as well for your service. Just there is one thing not so good. 4 new comers who are all males travelling in a group while there was only me female travelling alone but they wore to sleep like they are at home. Sugest 5footway.Inn have a regulation of male should wear T-shirt/Tank top in the room. ”
- 21 Aug 2015 Anonymous Vietnam
- “ สภาพเก่า ห้องน้ำอุปกรณ์ ประตูชำรุด ”
- 26 Jul 2015 Anonymous Thailand
- “ More shower room & toilet needed. ”
- 19 Feb 2015 Paulina Malaysia
- “ front desk guy was clueless... didn't know anything about Singapore or travel. Other than that it was great. ”
- 16 Feb 2015 Brad USA
- “ I stayed for two nights. The facilities were alright. It was well maintained and generally inexpensive. ”
- 10 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Such a good hostel, beds are really comfortable the pillows were really nice, not little thin ones that hurt your neck. Had a great sleep. The location is perfect literally in the heart of chinatown and a 2minute walk to the MRT would highly recommend this hostel, no faults at all. ”
- 29 Aug 2014 Anthony