5footway.inn Project Chinatown 2
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ That hostel was very strange... the atmosphere was weird, it smelt really strongly of humidity. I staid 3 days in Singapore and preferred to find another place after the first night. ”
- 07 Mar 2016 Anonymous France
- “ The hostel was cheap for Singapore and the beds was good but it was very small gap between the beds in the room so it was a big project to just open your bag. The toilets was not that clean. It is located good since it's in the middle of Chinatown and just 15 min walk from Marina Bay. ”
- 05 Dec 2015 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Location right next to china town is amazing, 5 minutes to mrt station, a lot of excellent and "cheap" food .. Unfortunately our room was very damp / clammy, I think it was because of the bad condition of the air conditioning.. Breakfast is only toast w peanut butter/ jelly etc or cereals and you have to wash your bowl/ plate by yourself, what makes it a little bit unhygienic ”
- 29 Aug 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Good, except the staff is not friendly and showing unpleasant expression. ”
- 23 Aug 2015 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ A truly cleanliness and good security at this cost for hostel in Singapore. I booked here thanks to recommendation from a friend used to stay here and I will keep recommending to others of my friend as well for your service. Just there is one thing not so good. 4 new comers who are all males travelling in a group while there was only me female travelling alone but they wore to sleep like they are at home. Sugest 5footway.Inn have a regulation of male should wear T-shirt/Tank top in the room. ”
- 21 Aug 2015 Anonymous Vietnam
- “ สภาพเก่า ห้องน้ำอุปกรณ์ ประตูชำรุด ”
- 26 Jul 2015 Anonymous Thailand