5footway.inn Project Chinatown 2
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I have enjoyed staying there very much - however just one thing, not that this applies to me but i think there should be a disabled access somewhere in the building. ”
- 15 Aug 2013 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ the private room has no window and too humid and stinky. ”
- 27 Jul 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Keep up the good work 5 foot way inn! Will definitely recommend you to other travelers. I just wish you have more variety on your breakfast food and bigger comfort rooms/ shower area. ”
- 19 Mar 2013 Anonymous Philippines
- “ Just stayed 2 nights at the 5footway.inn Project Chinatown 2, with my daughter and loved it. The location couldn't be any better. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. It's very clean and I really appreciated the crisp white bedding :) :) :). I will certainly go back. ”
- 13 Nov 2012 Inge Australia