5footway.inn Project Chinatown 2
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ More shower room & toilet needed. ”
- 19 Feb 2015 Paulina Malaysia
- “ front desk guy was clueless... didn't know anything about Singapore or travel. Other than that it was great. ”
- 16 Feb 2015 Brad USA
- “ I stayed for two nights. The facilities were alright. It was well maintained and generally inexpensive. ”
- 10 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Such a good hostel, beds are really comfortable the pillows were really nice, not little thin ones that hurt your neck. Had a great sleep. The location is perfect literally in the heart of chinatown and a 2minute walk to the MRT would highly recommend this hostel, no faults at all. ”
- 29 Aug 2014 Anthony
- “ Clean. Convenient location. ”
- 04 Aug 2014 SHEAU LING Malaysia