6 small rooms
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff here were so incredibly kind and helpful with everything from recommending restaurants to finding fun excursions for the people staying at the hostel to go on. I have no complaints from my stay here and no advice for improvements, in fact I'll be coming back to Naples someday and staying here again because I had such a wonderful time. I highly recommend 6 small rooms for anyone looking to have a fun-filled Napoletan experience! ”
- 07 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Really warm and welcoming stuff. Nice hostel overall, nothing to complain about. Not sure though whether I´d book again, depents also on where you like to visit. OK choice... PS. you might wanna take metro if arriving by train... ”
- 05 Aug 2014 Teemu Finland
- “ Friendliest hostel staff you could possibly meet. Was great because it's not a huge hostel, which allows you to get to know other travelers a little better. The location is great as well! ”
- 20 Jun 2014 Raleigh USA
- “ 6 Small Rooms was amazing. Being from the states it was helpful that the owner was American. They were so knowledgeable and friendly. There are three shower/bathrooms. Towels and leftover toiletries that people left behind are there for you. Water pressure is great. If anyone complains that the bathrooms aren't nice enough shouldn't be staying at hostels, go get a hotel, ya baby. The people staying aren't sketchy and the rooms are clean. We were given really helpful info on how to save money. ”
- 10 Jun 2014 Amanda USA
- “ Really nice place, location and mainly, friendly staffs! I'd go back every trip to Naples. ”
- 09 Nov 2013 Yago Brazil