6 small rooms
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is probably the best located hostel in Naples (right downtown), but that's all there is. The staff is ok (travellers that pay their stay working there). They know very little about Naples and do not speak italian, they are friendly sure but there seems to be little rules to follow or they just don't know them. The rooms are big and spacious and none of the three bathrooms work 100% (showers included). Breakfast is scarce but nice (toast with butter and marmalade (two different flavors)... ”
- 26 Sep 2015 Ana Maria
- “ We had a very nice stay in this hostel-- everyone was very friendly and had good travel advice. Will stay here if I ever find myself in Naples again. ”
- 25 Sep 2015 Sarah USA
- “ I have visit the hostel every year since 2008. In the past there were 4 beds per room, now 7 beds per room. The problem is there are only 2,5 douches. When the douche is occupied you can`t use the toilet. This year it was less clean and more noisy. The breakfast is great! ”
- 22 Sep 2015 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Friendly small hostel in a good location. Lots of stairs and no lift - normal for Italy. Great kitchen facilities and decent common room. Very social environment, easy to meet people. No bar or food offered on site, but close to supermarkets and take away pizzerias. Beds are not super comfy but are fold outs which makes a nice change from bunks. Gets pretty hot in September, no A/C but fans make it bearable. Overall, a good choice that is good value for money ”
- 18 Sep 2015 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ The hostel was in a great location but it was very hot and kind of difficult to sleep at night. The only thing I'd say to change is invest in a couple more fans. ”
- 24 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Brilliant location and the s5aff are super helpful and nice. Only negative is the 100 staurs! ”
- 18 Jun 2015 Nishant England